Motorola introduced the new MOTOPURE H12 Universal Bluetooth Headset – the first headset to feature Motorolaâ€™s CrystalTalk technology. CrystalTalk utilizes dual microphones to help cancel out background noise, enhance your voice, and help channel pure, clear audio straight to your ear. The MOTOPURE H12 is made out of diamond cut metal and featuring a high gloss top, spun metal accents, and a soft touch back.
- Ear bud with ear hook for extra security
- 12 gram weight
- Measures 41 x 18 x 12 mm
- Talk time up to 5.5 hours
- Standby time up to 200 hours
- Micro USB connector
- Easy Pairing Technology
- Automatic low power mode
- LED light indicates battery life
- Volume orientation
- Dedicated power switch
- Call button: answer, end, reject, mute, and hold
- Bluetooth class 2 technology for up to 10 feet
The Motorola MOTOPURE H12 Universal Bluetooth Headset will be available in Q4. No word on pricing.